Hygienic • Reliable • No Maintenance • CFC Free
ALL Fish Cabinets are constructed entirely from 304 specification stainless steel, including the drawers.
- Temperature -1°C to +2°C for normal fresh fish. Keeps lower or higher temperature with adjustment of the mechanical thermostat.
- Each drawer has a drain plate which stops the fish standing in it's own liquor. This does not drain into the cabinet but must be washed out when the drawer is emptied.
- The cabinets have a drain to the front for defrosting and cleaning only.
- All cabinets are manual defrost, approximately once a week depending upon usage.
- A dial thermometer is fitted to all models as standard.
- Refrigeration: A sealed system with static rear mounted condensor, no fans, no maintenance required. CFC free refrigeration.
- Available in 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-stone capacity size.
- Specifically designed to withstand the rigours of damp and corrosive conditions.
- Full system refurbishment service is offered on cabinets returned to the factory.
Manufactured in England